January 16, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

This is not a good start, I didn't blog last week. I promise to make it up to everyone by posting one more time this week if we can all just pretend that this blog post was posted yesterday! Horray! now that we're all in agreement, I don't really have anything else to say. I've been feeling pretty down lately, but in that sadness, there has been great consolation. It's weird, because even when I'm hiding from life and feeling crappy, I also strongly feel the arms of my Father wrapped around me. He's been particularly blessing me with lots of quality time with one of my beautiful roommates who has been such a joy to me this past week. As well, there's been a few jam sessions so that's helping that particular goal be fulfilled. I'm adding one more to the list-that is to get back into the habit of going to mass one other day of the week (besides Sunday). I've been lacking that in the last two weeks and I can tangibly see and feel how it is affecting me. The graces received by participating in the Eucharist are INCREDIBLE! So after you read this, GO TO MASS!!! hahaha, that's exactly what I'm going to be doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment